First shipment of the Yuba Kombi E5’s scheduled to arrive in Australia mid October 2021
Leave The Car Keys At Home!
Meet the Kombi E5. Based on the top-selling Kombi “compact” long tail cargo bike, this new electric powered version is designed principally for flat terrain riding but able to handle big cargo loads.
The Kombi E5 boasts a host of features from Shimano — a high-quality and high-performance component manufacturer for different types of bicycles globally — all at a competitive price.
It’s powered by Shimano’s lightest E-bike system: the STEPS E5000 mid-drive motor and its 418 Wh battery. Key to riding safety is powerful braking, and the Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brakes will inspire confidence in all conditions.What a “Kombination”!
The heart of this high-tech bike is the Yuba in-house designed chromoly-steel frame, featuring Yuba’s proven Stay Steady Technology (found on ALL Yuba compact, mid-tail and long-tail bikes), that is stable, sturdy and built to last. You’ll likely be riding it more than you use your car – and doing your part for a cleaner, healthier planet!
The Kombi E5 can handle up to 200kg of cargo — personalise your ride with a great range of add-ons for hauling the kids, or gear, or for the daily ride to work – then surprise everyone by parking it vertically to save space!
- Sturdy, Stay-Steady Chromoly steel frame for stability, comfort & reliability
- Shimano Steps E5000 motor & 418 Wh battery
- Shimano RD M2000 derailleur & 9-Speed 11-36 Cassette
- Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brakes
- Maxxis Hookworm Tires 24 x 2.5 puncture-resistant
- Super stable Double kickstand
- Hi-Visibility LED lights
- Front fender + rear wheelskirt – stay clean and safe!
- Deflopilator for steering stability
- Flat pedals
- 2-year limited warranty