Recommended by CHOICE
The Moustache Samedi 27 XRoad 3 Open has been independently tested and reviewed by CHOICE the leading consumer advocacy group in Australia. Receiving an overall score of 87%.
Moustache mixed an E-Mountain Bike and an urban bike, and the result is the XRoad!
With its rigid frame with an integrated Bosch 625Wh PowerTube battery, the Bosch Performance Line motor, an 80mm travel fork as well as a suspension seatpost, the Xroad 3 is dynamic and comfortable. It is also perfectly equipped with a lot of practical accessories such as a luggage rack that’s compatible with QL3 and MIK fixations as well as powerful lights front and rear. Perfect for getting about day to day as well as going on holiday!
On the Open Step-Thru version, the top tube is lowered offering more standover height for improved accessibility.
Here’s what CHOICE said…
- Excellent motor responsiveness.
- Good motor assistance climbing hills.
- Very good motor assistance at speed.
- Excellent display and controls.
- Bike is excellent to pedal quickly.
- Bike has very good slow speed balance.
- Bike copes excellently on rough surfaces.
- Has rear rack, metal mudguards and a rear-mount kickstand.
- Has built in lights.
- Has hydraulic disc brakes.
- Has a suspension fork.
- Comes in full and mid step frames.
6061 Alloy – Custom frame with Bosch PowerTube battery integration
Fork Suntour, XCM ATB, HLO w/preload adjustment & lockout function, 80mm travel
Bosch Performance Line system
Bosch PowerTube battery 625Wh
Purion display – 5 modes
Drivetrain and brakes:
Shimano Deore drivetrain 1×10-speed, 11-42T cassette
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotor front & 160mm rear
Hutchinson Python tires 27.5×2.10 – offering performance, grip and high-quality fast rolling
Suspension seatpost 40mm travel
Low-rider carrier, compatible with QL3 + MIK Bag/Accessories
AXA Blue Line headlight combined with Spanninga Presto2Guard taillight
- Model Xroad 3 open
- Frame Xroad, 6061 T4-T6 Alloy, variable thickness hydroformed tubes, Bosch PowerTube battery integration (vertical), integrated cable routing
- Fork Suntour, XCM ATB, HLO w/preload adjustment & lockout function, 80mm travel
- Motor Bosch, Performance Line 250W – 35/65 Nm – Assistance from 55 to 300 % – 25 km/h – Natural – Noise free – Frictionless – Compact – Lightweight
- BatteryBosch, PowerTube 625Wh
- Charger Bosch, 4Ah
- Display Bosch, Purion – 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) – « Walk assist »
- Rear derailleur Shimano, Deore, RD-M4120-SGS, 10-speed
- Front cog / Chainring Samox, Alloy, 40T w/chainguard
- Cassette Sunrace, CSMS2, 11-42T
- Chain KMC, X10, 10-speed
- Shifters Shimano, Altus, Rapidfire Plus for flat handlebar
- Crankset Moustache, Alloy, 170mm
- Brakes Shimano, MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Rotors Front/Rear (in mm)Shimano, 180mm front & 160mm rear
- Hubs Front= Shimano, 32H, 9x100mm, w/QR Rear= Shimano, 32H, 9x135mm, w/QR
- Rims Moustache, Alloy, double-wall, 32H
- Tires Hutchinson, Python, 27.5×2.10
- Saddle Selle Royal, Shadow Ergonomic
- Seatpost Suspension, Alloy 31.6mm, 350mm, 40mm travel
- Seat clamp Moustache, Alloy, 34.9mm
- Handlebar Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 680mm, 25° backsweep
- Stem Moustache, Alloy, 90mm Adjustable
- Headset FSA, No 57-B
- Grips Ergonomic, dual-density
- Headlight AXA, Blueline, 30 lux, powered by main battery
- Taillight Spanninga, Presto2Guard, powered by main battery
- Kickstand Moustache, adjustable
- Mudguards Moustache, Alloy, double-wall design, w/alloy stays
- Rear carrier Moustache, Alloy, specific semi-integrated rack, QL3 mount
- Pedals Resin with platform and reflectors
- Warranty 5 years frame and Moustache Bikes fork – 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Sizes Small, Medium, Large
- Color White Grey, glossy
- Weight 24.7 kg
NOTE : Stock levels shown in store models. We are often able to order other sizes if required