The Opair is a wheelchair bike with which you can transport a wheelchair user, or those with reduced mobility.
A seat for the wheelchair user/passenger is affixed to the front of the bike.
From the back, the cyclist has an overview on the road and view on the passenger.
With the split frame version, the front part is easy to remove, which enables use as a wheelchair on location. The slightly angled front wheels provide increased driving comfort and stability.
The depth adjustable seat of the Opair can be set to the passenger’s measurements as well as the angle adjustable back rest and expandable side rests.
There are also options for side rests, making the bike suitable for both children and small adults.
Van Raam have a range of options for the Opair 3. Please contact us for a quote for anything specific.
Our standard configuration comes with 52cm Frame size, 8 speed derailleur, Silent HT 250Watt motor, splittable frame, matt blue-grey / orange frame colour, 5 point safety harness and Head Support for passenger.
- 8 gears
- Battery lighting
- Lap strap
- Wheel protection
- Hydraulic disc brakes (front), V-brake (Rear)
- Environmentally friendly paint
- Independent frame suspension
- Parking brake
- Safety lock
- Front wheels 20″, rear wheel 26″
- Bike Weight 58kg
- Dimensions 214cm x 76cm
- Rider weight limit 120kg
- Passenger weight limit 120kg
- Transport passenger who are wheelchair dependant, or mobility impaired
- Adjustable seat
- Suitable for children and adults
- Fits through a normal door
- Good view for the passenger and the driver
- Front section is detachable
- Front part can be used as a wheelchair
- Comfortable and stable
- Optimal sitting position for driver
- Inclined front wheels for comfort and stability
- Modern styling
- Collapsible and adjustable footrests for passenger