Dyson’s updated, classic vintage styled electric bicycle, the Tilba, is perfect for those long beach rides you’ve been dreaming about or riding to the cafes, the beach, or to work in true hipster style.
Some of the things you’ll love:
- Designed for the style lovers and available in an acqua or cherry red.
- Easy to hop on and off with a super low step through frame – but ride in comfort with an upright riding position.
- Smaller frame – perfect for riders under 170cm, at it lowest position the seat is just 87cm from the ground.
- With added drink cage mount to the down tube so you can hydrate on the go – and not have to take your eyes off the road.
- The super comfortable 22cm wide sprung seat comes as standard.
- It’s quiet as a mouse! The DAPU high torque motor is super quiet and strong.
- Tilba’s display features a USB port for recharging your phone or lights on the go. Never miss a call again!
Ride even further!
The battery is available with a 15Ah capacity for those ready to tackle longer rides (Riding in level 1 with the 15Ah battery will give you up to 14 hours of riding!)*
A wide range of power assist levels (1-5) – you have the option of as little as 35 Watts of assist in level 1 with both pedal assist or throttle control and this gradually increases to the full 200 Watt mode in level 5.
Level H offers you the option to ride with the unique twist throttle or to ride it with your own pedal power.
The Tilba ebike also features integrated lighting front and powered from the main battery
The technical stuff:
- Battery: 11Ah (400Wh) or 15Ah (540Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, rack mounted lockable with integrated rear light
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full discharge
- Motor: DAPU High torque brushless DC rear mount hub motor, electronically limited to 200Watts
- Display: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist, 5 PAS levels plus Throttle only mode), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions.
- Gears: 7 Shimano Tourney with Shimano Mega-range freewheel 14/34T, Single Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: Alex 26” Alloy rims with 13G Stainless steel spokes
- Tyres: CST 26 x 1.9 with regular car type valve
- Fork: Steel
- Mud and Chain Guards: Steel
- Rack: Alloy with luggage strap included
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat, alloy adjustable 27.2mm x 350mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Handlebars and Stem: Comfort swept design
- Weight: 23.8kgs 11Ah model, 24kgs 15Ah including battery
- Brakes: Tektro Hydro Disc
- Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.
*The range on a full charge is affected by the assist level and many external factors, such as the weight of the rider, the terrain and winds.