The Yuba Mundo V4 gets a Ride On Recommends tag!
Ride On Magazine recently reviewed all of the cargo bikes available in Australia and the Yuba Mundo topped the list with a mighty 96% result. Ride on always rate their reviews as a percentage so the Yuba is clearly hard to beat.
$1,250 ($1669 as pictured)
2150mm long x 500mm wide (900mm with full panniers); 22kg
- Steel frame incorporates rack and is “practically unbreakable”
- 48-spoke rear wheel with a 14mm axle allows a 200kg carrying capacity, not including the rider
- Room for two child seats or padded seats without harnesses
- Panniers are supported underneath by extra frame pieces
- Panniers are sold separately and lack straps to minimise width
- Many accessories sold separately
96% – An outstandingly versatile bike
The Zeitbikes Shorthaul
They also reviewed our own Zeitbikes and they did pretty well too.
2350mm long x 650mm wide; 34kh
- Steel frame with smaller box and shorter overall length
- Components suitable for most reasonable usage
- Box 400–720mm long x 510–630mm wide (at top)
- Comes with bench and three-point harnesses for two children
- Box canopy included