We’ve combined Yuba’s Front Loader Cargo Bike with the quiet and smooth Pendix Mid-Mounted Motor system to create a super functional power-assisted and more affordable Electric Supermarche model.
Constructed from lightweight aluminium, the Supermarché steers nimbly with a double redundant cable system and double-ended brake cable.
Keeping with Yuba’s cargo roots, a Yepp compatible rear cargo rack is included over a 20” rear wheel. Easily hauls up to three passengers, groceries and the family pet.
This all adds up to a powerful cargo hauling machine that steers like a dream and turns heads everywhere.
Three options, the naked frame option (No Front Box) so you can design and build your own, with the complete front Bamboo Box (With Front Box), or with the Open Loader Box – a super lightweight, collapsible cargo “bag”.
Bring everything and the kitchen sink !
You can also add the accessory seating kit (available separately) for the kids.
- Easily carry 2 to 3 passengers plus a baby on the back*
- Easiest handling with smooth cable activated steering
- 220lbs/100kg payload or 2.0 cbm*
- Adjustable and nimble to ride
- Stable and safe, easy on-and-off step-thru frame
- Haul the family, make deliveries, go to the Supermarket
- Easy to configure with Yuba Add-Ons
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Fork: Chromoly
- Tires: Yuba GMD 20 x 2.4”
- Wheels: 20,” double wall rims, 36H, 48H
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic
- Drivetrain: Shimano 3 x 8 trigger
- Cockpit: Promax adjustable stem and spacers
- Kickstand: alloy included
- Hauls up to 100kg on front rack and 36kg on rear rack
- Weighs in at 26.6kg
- Bamboo 3-ply front box or Open Loader Box
- Noiseless and maintenance-free system
- Optimum mounting position on the bicycle due to a mid-mounted motor
- Water and dust resistant according to IP65
- No pedal resistance with the motor switched off or empty battery
- Can be combined with all gear systems
Full load ahead
With the Pendix eDrive, you experience a completely new riding experience. You are going to want to ride as much as possible.
The Pendix Kit is available with two battery option (Battery sold separately) – the eDrive300 (300 Wh) and the eDrive500 (500 Wh).
It is quite easy to charge. You release the battery from its holder with only one hand movement. Now simply place it on the included charging station and your eDrive is ready for use again within a short time.
|Drive||brushless bottom bracket motor|
|Power||250 W nominal*|
|Speed (max)||25 km/h**|
|Torque (max)||65 Nm|
Battery (Sold Separately)
|Battery type||lithium-ion (removable)|
|Capacity||300 Wh / 500 Wh|
|Charging time||3 h*** / 3 h 20 min****|
|Range optimal *****||45-105 km / 69-160 km|
|Additional weight||6.5 kg / 6.9 kg|
|Dimensions battery||80 x 276 mm (D x H) / 80 x 342 mm (D x H)|
|Dimensions actuator||292 x 206 x 50 mm (W x H x D)|
|*||Reference Germany (250 watt for EU countries)|
|**||higher speeds possible with pure muscle strength|
|***||with 2,2 A charging current|
|****||with 3,6 A charging current|
|*****||depending on the cyclist, riding style, topography, motor setting and bicycle type|