The award-winning Spicy Curry electric cargo bike is now available in Melbourne at Cargocycles and through our stockists Australia wide! This electric cargo bike is perfect for steep hills or long-distance trips and has tons of torque and responsive power output – it comes standard with a state-of-the-art Bosch eBike performance system capable of serious climbing and unparalleled range. It features a low-rider cargo rack and a 20-inch rear wheel to lower the bike’s center of gravity and provide a stable and safe platform for your payload. Add Yuba accessories like child seats, seat pads, and mini hold-on bars for the ultimate family-friendly bike – and get rid of your second car!
Check out this video review of the Spicy Curry!
You can now buy your Yuba Spicy Curry through a salary sacrifice scheme – like you would a car or a laptop. This can reduce your taxable income and put more money in your pocket.
- A big wheel and a little wheel!
- Bosch Performance Line CX Motor + PowerPack 400
- Practical with the Yuba Add-On cargo system
- Carries long, bulky and tall cargo
- Low-rider cargo rack with 20 inch rear wheel for increased stability and load safety
- Sturdy aluminium frame
- One size frames fits most riders 5′ to 6’5” = 1.5m to 2m
Frame material: Aluminium
Forks: 1.5” Chromoly
Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX Motor + PowerPack 400
Drive train: Shimano Deore 10 Speed trigger
Wheels: Double wall 48 Spokes (rear)
Tyres: Big Apple Plus 2.15”
Brakes: Shimano M396 Hydraulic
Cockpit: Adjustable stem