The world’s most advanced and yet simple cargo bike is hand built in the middle of Copenhagen and is now available in Australia. Forget what you think about 3 wheeled cargo bikes (clunky, boxy, hard to ride) – the Butchers and Bicycles MK1 is designed for speed and maneuverability and is the result of years of research and development by a team of design engineers who wanted to build a bike that ticked all the boxes for cargo and kid carrying but was a high-performance bike that was a pleasure to ride.
The MK1 comes with the Butchers and Bicycles patented ‘Built To Tilt™’ driving system and the unrivaled Bosch Performance Line eBike system.
This model comes with front opening door (clear), Supernova lighting package, dual seatbelts, Glovebox, Enviolo hub gearing with Gates carbon belt drive, and both the Tonneau cover and Rain Hood with Skyview.
- Bosch Performance Line eBike system with 500Wh Battery, Intuvia display, and shifter.
- Powder coated, hardened lightweight aluminium frame – 7005 T6
- Super tough and durable box (ABS, outer dim. 90 x 60 x 60 cm)
- Easy access transparent front door (PC) with child-safe lock
- Integrated Isofix mount for standard infant car seats with Isofix interface
- Lockable glove box with integrated cup holder
- Quick release height adjustment for saddle and handlebar
- Parking stand operated from the driver’s position
- NuVinci® N380™ hub gear – Smooth, seamless shifting – 380% ratio range.
- Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes on 3 wheels
- Schwalbe Big Ben (Rear: 26 x 2,15 , front: 20 x 2.15)
- Strong double wall aluminium rims
- Alu-core black mudguards on all wheels
- A4 grade stainless steel nuts and bolts