The world’s most advanced and yet simple cargo bike is hand built in the middle of Copenhagen and is now available in Australia. Forget what you think about 3 wheeled cargo bikes (clunky, boxy, hard to ride) – the Butchers and Bicycles MK1 is designed for speed and maneuverability and is the result of years of research and development by a team of design engineers who wanted to build a bike that ticked all the boxes for cargo and kid carrying but was a high-performance bike that was a pleasure to ride.
The MK1 comes with the Butchers and Bicycles patented ‘Built To Tilt™’ driving system and the unrivaled Bosch Performance Line eBike system.
Due to the range of options and configurations available for the Mk1-E they are ordered on a consignment basis from the manufacturer. Please contact us if you would like a quote prepared.
- Bosch Performance Line eBike system with 500Wh Battery, Intuvia display, and shifter.
- Powder coated, hardened lightweight aluminium frame – 7005 T6
- Super tough and durable box (ABS, outer dim. 90 x 60 x 60 cm)
- Easy access transparent front door (PC) with child-safe lock
- Integrated Isofix mount for standard infant car seats with Isofix interface
- Lockable glove box with integrated cup holder
- Quick release height adjustment for saddle and handlebar
- Parking stand operated from the driver’s position
- NuVinci® N380™ hub gear – Smooth, seamless shifting – 380% ratio range.
- Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes on 3 wheels
- Schwalbe Big Ben (Rear: 26 x 2,15 , front: 20 x 2.15)
- Strong double wall aluminium rims
- Alu-core black mudguards on all wheels
- A4 grade stainless steel nuts and bolts