BOOST E. STRONG. VERSATILE. ADVENTUROUS.
Challenging environments and heavy loads are no match for the uncompromising and award-winning Boost E. This compact and extremely sturdy Etility E-bike is always ready for the next adventure, close to home or far from civilisation.
The rigid aluminium frame and big 24″ x 2.6″ custom tyres combine with the Bosch Performance Line CX Electric motor to provide a powerful, yet composed ride.
The unique upright riding position and ergonomic handlebar design lets you ride with purpose without sacrificing comfort and manoeuvrability. And a smart, interchangeable rack and rail system lets you pick and choose from dozens of possible configurations to suit the mission.
Capability meets versatility to make the Boost E the choice of families, professional rescue teams, adventurists, bike couriers and everyday suburban explorers.
The EVO 4 model of the Boost-E has several improvements over the previous EVO 3 model including …
- Battery relocated behind the seat post, freeing up the bottle mounts for either an additional battery, or a water bottle.
- Lengthened and strengthened rear rack, uprated from 40kg to 60kg and additional space for 2 passengers
- Fitment of the Bosch Gen. IV motor. Lighter, more compact and with a larger chainring which means less drag when pedalling unassisted.
The Boost will have you looking for excuses to go on additional errands. This compact and extremely sturdy e-utility bike makes transportation fun and easy. It’s designed to carry heavy loads and has an interchangeable rack system that you can pick and choose from to fit your needs.
The Step Through model has a lower top tube to make mounting and dismounting easier for smaller riders.
- CX: Bosch Performance CX Cargo 250W, 85Nm, GEN 4
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Bosch Powerpack 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Dual Battery Compatible (Not Included)
- Range 40-260km Dep. On Mode/Battery
- Bosch 4A Compact Charger (4.5h Full Charge)
- 6061 Aluminium Alloy Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- Oversized 6061 Aluminium Alloy Fork w/ Integrated Headset
- Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- Custom 24″ x 2.6″ Benno Dual Sport Tires (45psi)
- German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Multifunction Rear Rack (Max. Load 60kg)
- Secure Yepp Baby Seat Installation (2 Seats)
- Fits Most Aftermarket Pannier Bags and Accessories
- One Frame Size (Fits Riders From 5’1″ to 6’3″