Coming to Cargocycles in January 2019
The owner of Boost did a simple test at home and placed his car keys next to his bike lock. Anytime he left his house he had to choose between the two and if he picked up the car keys, had to justify why he was choosing to drive rather than ride his bike. This is how he discovered a list of objections that lead people to choose driving over cycling. The Boost is the bike they designed to overcome the objections to using our bikes more often. Take a ride on this Bosch equipped electric bike and you’ll understand why “too hilly”, “too far”, “I don’t want to get sweaty” and “I can’t carry enough” are no longer good reasons to leave your bike at home. The Boost will have you looking for excuses to go on additional errands. This compact and extremely sturdy e-utility bike makes transportation fun and easy. It’s designed to carry heavy loads and has an interchangeable rack system that you can pick and choose from to fit your needs.
The strong frame and big tyres are the perfect pairing for the powerful Bosch motor. People describe the feeling of riding with Bosch’s leading e-bike mid-drive system like suddenly having super-powers. We call it the Boost.
The Boost E is many bikes in one, combining brilliant capability with surprising manoeuvrability. It’s compatible with a wide range of accessories and can handle more than twice the load of a typical bike. More versatility, more possibilities, more reasons to ride.
- Bosch Performance Line 250 watt 63Nm drive system
- Bosch Purion onboard computer (5 riding modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400 watt-hour lithium-ion battery
- Range 40-120km depending on mode/terrain
- Bosch 4 amp compact charger (3.5h/full charge)
- Maximum assisted speed: 25km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-speed and hydraulic disk brakes
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame with front tray mounts
- Oversized CRMO fork with integrated headset
- Custom 24″x 2.6″ Benno Dual Sport Tyres (60tpi)
- German Supernova E3 front and rear lights
- Multifunction rear rack (max. load 50kg)
- Secure Yepp baby seat installation (single)
- Fits most aftermarket pannier bags and accessories
- Special Benno front trays and bags sold separately
- One frame size (fits riders from 5’2″ to 6’2″)
- Weight: 26.4kg