The term ‘perfect bike’ is thrown around a lot these days. Innovative style, comfort, power and versatility with nine distinct speeds to get you up and over the most challenging terrain.
The existential crisis of the bike ... until now. The Elby's sleek frame houses a rear rack system with an integrated fender to accomodate most panniers and saddlebags. Just think of the possibilities.
When’s the last time you truly felt electric? Riding an Elby makes the most daunting hill feel like downhill bliss, and your everyday commute feel like a joyride. There’s also something to be said for arriving sweat-free.
Coast in Comfort
Ergonomic grips hug the natural curves of your palm, putting you totally in tune with your ride. Premium saddle seating provides support and comfort. The front mounted display keeps everything in sight, you on track, and a smile on your face.
- Low step-through frame accommodates people from 5’ to 6’5”
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame construction
- The 250 watt, 48 volt high torque BionX D-Series rear hub motor features a proprietary power connection for a smooth and reliable ride, regardless of the conditions.
- High capacity, super high output lithium-ion battery with a fully sealed 52-cell structure can take you near the century mark on a single charge.
- Simple, intuitive BionX handlebar control ring (RC3) includes On/Off, thumb-activated assist level button, throttle and lighting
- The 9-speed drivetrain offers more versatility to get you up and over the most challenging terrain.
Comfort and Utility Features
- The Elby App can be used with iOS & Android devices for additional functionality and control including navigation and phone charging.
- Handlebar light pod includes mounting for a smart device or optional BionX information display and USB charge port
- Super heavy duty kickstand to prevent random tip-overs
- Sleek built-in rear rack system with an integrated fender will handle most panniers or saddlebags and loads up to 50 pounds
- Full-wrap chainguard means no more greasy clothing
- Ergonomic grips and saddle dial up the control and comfort quotient
Safety and Security Features
- High intensity Supernova lighting system for outstanding visibility front and rear
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes deliver secure stopping power in all conditions
- 26″ × 2.2″ Continental Cruise Contact tires for comfy, flat-free riding