The Dyson Hard Tail Evo is the awesome new electric mountain bike that no one will know is electric! Go on, beat those other commuters up that hill – your secret’s safe with us. ?Both models are super popular. 11Ah version in stock now - the 15Ah model available for pre-order. New stock coming soon!?
The Dyson Hard Tail Evo is the higher spec'd mountain bike model from the stylish e-bike designers over at Dyson Bikes. Designed with Australian riders and conditions in mind. With larger 27.5” wheels and a new frame style, it looks amazing and we think it’s definitely one of the better-looking e-bikes out there.
With a USB charging port on the display, you can now charge your phone or lights on-the-go. The Hard Tail Evo comes with a choice of two batteries – 11 or 15Ah batteries along with the controller inside the frame – now absolutely no one need know the bike is electric.
With a quality, DAPU High torque motor ensures every power assist level feels different.
Check with Cargocycles regarding stock availability.
- Battery: 11Ah or 15Ah 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, Frame mounted lockable
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: DAPU High torque 250Watt motor
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Backlit LCD with USB Charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist and 6 PAS levels), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: Alex DP21 27.5” Double wall Alloy rims with Stainless steel spokes, Kenda 2.1 Tyres, front quick release.
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat, alloy adjustable 30.9mm x 400mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Handlebars and Stem: Alloy 680mm swept, 85mm stem
- Front forks: Suntour XCM 30, adjustable with lock-out
- Pedals: Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor, cable operated with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Kickstand: Heavy duty centre mount.