Christiania Cargo Bikes
The Legendary Danish cargo bike brand is now available at Cargocycles.
The tricycles have been produced and tested for more than 30 years in Denmark, always listening to the feedback from loyal customers. The frame is a combination of aluminium for the rear section and steel for the front. CB products are equipped with a box of 9 mm environmental friendly and waterproof plywood. They strive at all times to find the best equipment for the products, and they give priority to safety, quality and durability. This makes Christiania Bikes sturdy, safe in traffic and usable year round.
Cargobikes are a 100% environmentally friendly transport method – no pollution! It is easy to get around in cities, and you can always find a parking space. The solid steel/aluminium build, together with the solid 9 mm box, give a high level of safety.
Why Christiania Bikes?
It is one of the most sensible ways to transport children on a bike over short distances:
- You are very visible on the road.
- The children are protected in the box, which has a strong metal frame
- Cars leave more room when overtaking
- Being on three wheels, you never have to balance the bike with heavy loads in the front
- The size will give you the confidence to ride assertively on the road, preventing cars from squeezing you towards the kerb
You can also use a Christiania tricycle as a small business delivery vehicle:
- No more parking fines
- Deliver right to the door even in busy city locations
- Very low running costs
- A great way to advertise your business with a van like exterior
- Riders don’t need a driving licence