You have no items in your shopping cart.
This bike will change the way you ride – taking you from your work commute to the hills and beyond on your weekends!
With its oversize 4-inch tyres this bike is tough and handles any surface from asphalt to sand and/or snow with ease. The display panel is easy to use and shows speed, battery charge, power meter, odometer, trip function as well as housing a USB port for charging your phone or headlight on the go.
With a powerful 36V Panasonic 11Ah Lithium-ion you’ll be able to ride even further with ease. The battery is disguised in the frame and can be charged either in the frame or removed and charged on your bench or at your workspace.
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminium Alloy frame
- Removable Panasonic 36 Volt 11 Ah Lithium-ion battery pack with integrated battery management system
- DAPU 250 Watt High Torque Brushless geared hub motor
- Shimano Alivio 9-speed rear derailleur with Shimano HG cassette
- Tektro disc braking system with oversize 180mm rotors front and rear
- Back lit LCD control panel with speed, battery charge indicator, power meter, odometer, trip function and USB charger port
- 7 level assist function, (0 no assist, and 1-6 powered assist)
- Pedal assist function, road legal to Australian standards, no licence or registration required!
- Suspension seat post for extra comfort
- 3-step intelligent battery charger
- Oversize 26” Alloy rims with quality massive 4-inch fat tyres
- Usable range of 40-60km on a full charge^.
^The range on a full charge is affected by PAS level selected and many external factors, such as the weight of the rider, added accessories, tyre pressure, terrain and winds.
The Thredbo is suitable for most riders up to 120kgs with adjustment of seat height and fore-aft positioning.
|Call 03 9942 3450 to check current stock level||No|